Articles

How to Use Real Estate Market Statistics to Attract Sellers and Win Listings
We spend a lot of time talking about how to market to home buyers. But it's important to market to sellers too. And it's easy to do. Before making a decision, sellers should be familiar with the real estate market in their area. Here's how to use real estate market statistics to attract sellers and win listings. Valuation Before deciding to list, a seller needs to know how homes are being valued in the community. Specifically, are values going up? To provide this information, you should look for statistics showing the average percent change in valuation over time. The information should be categorized by ZIP or neighborhood. This will allow the seller to know how values are changing in his/her immediate community. And it will help the seller have the right expectations when pricing the home. Total Home Sales The seller also will want to know the competition for buyers. Specifically, how many others are listing in the area? A graph showing monthly sales volume by ZIP code is essential. This will help the seller understand what potential buyers are seeing and better predict their behavior. Median Price Per Square Foot Median price per square foot is the median sold price in the area divided by the square footage sold. This helps the seller understand the prevailing prices for homes in the area. If the seller's home is smaller than average, he/she should expect to price the home lower than others. Sales by Age Square footage is not the only factor affecting home prices. The age of a home also plays a role. To help a seller understand the bigger picture, you should provide statistics on total sales by home age. This will show the age of the homes selling most, and it can help the seller know what most buyers are looking for. Others These statistics are just a start. There are many others that can provide useful information to sellers. You should consider: Months of Supply – How many months it would take to clear the current supply of homes for sale Home Sales by Square footage – What size homes are the most popular Total Foreclosures – How many houses have been foreclosed in the last month Days on Market – The average listing time for a property Where to Promote Your Market Stats Okay, you have some key statistics selected for your marketing efforts. What do you do with them? Here are four places to promote market statistics to maximize impact. Market Statistics Page If your community is small enough, you could create a single market statistics page on your website. This is where you would show data about sales and prices for your entire town. But if your coverage area is larger, this might not work. Sellers want the narrowest data possible. So if you cover multiple ZIP codes, you should breakdown your data by ZIP and create a market statistics page for each. Consider creating neighborhood pages that show available homes and neighborhood statistics together. The Property Listing Page You also should consider placing statistics directly on the property listing page. This page would provide the property listing as well as data about the area surrounding the listing. You might ask, "Why we would put statistics on a property listing if we are looking to attract sellers?" Don't forget sellers are doing research too. They want to know the prices of other homes in their community and the amenities they have. So it's very likely a seller will check out a few active listings before deciding to list him/herself. Open House Statistics are great handout material at open houses. Why? Because neighbors often attend open houses. While they may not be immediately looking to sell, they could be in the future. Providing statistics is a good way to help these potential clients remember you, and it will help demonstrate your expertise. Blog Feature Market statistics also are great web content. Consider adding them to your blog as a regular feature. This will help you boost your SEO and increase your web traffic. Real estate market statistics empower sellers. They can help them understand home prices, competition for buyers, available inventory, and more. Don't leave your potential sellers out in the cold. Win their trust and their listings by adding real estate market statistics to your site today. To view the original article, visit the Realtyna blog.
MORE >
What Are 2023's Top Housing Markets?
With affordability on home buyers' minds as interest rates continue to increase and outsized price tags have become the pandemic-born norm, Realtor.com offers hope – and helpful information – for buyers with its 2023 Top Housing Markets forecast. These markets are not only poised to see the strongest combined growth in home sales and listing prices in the coming year, but up to this point they have seen lower price increases, a relatively smaller affordability crunch than other markets across the U.S. Mainly concentrated in mid-size markets east of the Mississippi, with local industries tied to manufacturing, education, healthcare and government, this year's top 10, in rank order, are Hartford-West Hartford, Conn., El Paso, Texas, Louisville, Ky., Worcester, Mass., Buffalo-Cheektowaga N.Y., Augusta-Richmond County, Ga., Grand Rapids-Wyoming, Mich., Columbia, S.C., Chattanooga, Tenn., and Toledo, Ohio. (See below for the full ranking of the 100 largest U.S. markets.) Home sales across the top 10 markets are forecasted to grow by 5.2% year-over-year in 2022, whereas the national homes sale projection is for declining sales (-14.1%). Additionally, average home prices in the top 10 are expected to increase 7.3% – compared to 5.4% for the U.S. as a whole. At a time when housing costs are a concern for many, these areas offer relative affordability, having experienced less of a price surge than other extremely hot, pandemic-era markets. They also have a greater share of homeowners who own their homes outright, without a mortgage, giving more residents equity to build on. In the top 10 markets, about 23% of housing inventory is affordable at the median income level, compared to just 17% of affordable homes nationally. Better affordability offers some insulation from the impact of rising mortgage rates. "As many households keep a close watch on their spending, we expect these top housing markets to be in relatively high demand," says Realtor.com® Chief Economist Danielle Hale. "We've seen lower price increases, more general affordability and more use of government-backed mortgage products for veterans, first-time and minority buyers in these top markets, providing opportunities for all home buyers to stretch their homebuying dollars. Many of these areas flew under the radar in the pandemic frenzy, and are now well-positioned to bubble up with solid job prospects without the big-city price tag. Top Markets Sidestepped Steep Prices of 2022 This year's top 10 housing markets didn't get as caught up in the wild buying frenzy – and price increases – of 2022 as other areas. Sale prices in the 12 months ending August 2022 increased by 10.5% on a year-over-year basis, compared to a growth rate of 12.6% for all 100 largest metros. The top markets have also seen less of a dip in sales in recent months, with sales declining by 9.1% year-over-year, compared to an average decline of 12.3% for all 100 metro areas. "Made in America" Mid-Sized Metros Poised to Bubble Up Representing a shift from remote-work and tech-industry influenced home buying, this year's top markets have a renewed focus on domestic industry and trade. The pandemic exposed an achilles heel of the far-flung supply chains that had become the norm, namely, that logistics can be disrupted by a wide array of events. This has renewed corporate, government, and consumer focus in these markets where "Made in America" happens.On average, these mid-sized metros employ a higher proportion of workers in manufacturing, government, education and healthcare jobs relative to the 100 largest US metros, while jobs in tech, professional services, information technology and leisure/hospitality are less common in these areas. Having largely avoided the pandemic housing boom that we saw in other markets, home buyers in the top markets can find solid job prospects and affordable housing options. Attractive to Out-Of-Town Buyers Almost half of the buyers looking at the top 10 markets are from areas outside those states. For example, in Hartford, Conn., with a median price of $375,000 in October 2022, homebuyers from New York, Boston and Washington, DC, were leading the wave of out-of-state views in the third quarter of 2022, finding a significant value proposition compared not only to the high price of houses in New York City ($670,000), but also the national median ($425,000). With remote work opportunities still robust, and affordability top of mind, these markets will continue to draw buyers from out of state. Buyers Take Advantage of Government-Backed Loans Home sales in the top 10 metros also tend to leverage more government-backed mortgage products such as VA loans and FHA loans. Between Jan.-Aug. 2022, the share of mortgaged-sales with a VA loan was 9.4% in the top 10 markets vs. 7.5% among all the 100 markets reviewed. These types of loans help buyers safely enter the market with lower down payments and often slightly lower mortgage rates. Realtor.com® 2023 Top Housing Markets 1. Hartford-West Hartford et al, Conn. November 2022 median home price: $372,000Forecasted 2023 home sales change: +6.5%Forecasted 2023 home price change: +8.5%Forecasted 2023 combined sales and price change: +15.0% 2. El Paso, Texas November 2022 median home price: $291,000Forecasted 2023 home sales change: +8.9%Forecasted 2023 home price change: +5.4%Forecasted 2023 combined sales and price change: +14.3% 3. Louisville et al, Ky-Ind. November 2022 median home price: $290,000Forecasted 2023 home sales change: +5.2%Forecasted 2023 home price change: +8.4%Forecasted 2023 combined sales and price change: +13.6% 4. Worcester, Mass.-Conn. November 2022 median home price: $447,000Forecasted 2023 home sales change: +2.5%Forecasted 2023 home price change: +10.6%Forecasted 2023 combined sales and price change: +13.1% 5. Buffalo-Cheektowaga et al, N.Y. November 2022 median home price: $240,000Forecasted 2023 home sales change: +6.3%Forecasted 2023 home price change: +6.0%Forecasted 2023 combined sales and price change: +12.3% 6. Augusta-Richmond County, Ga.-S.C. November 2022 median home price: $319,000Forecasted 2023 home sales change: +6.2%Forecasted 2023 home price change: +5.7%Forecasted 2023 combined sales and price change: +11.9% 7. Grand Rapids-Wy., Mich. November 2022 median home price: $358,000Forecasted 2023 home sales change: +1.6%Forecasted 2023 home price change: +10.0%Forecasted 2023 combined sales and price change: +11.6% 8. Columbia, S.C. November 2022 median home price: $300,000Forecasted 2023 home sales change: +7.7%Forecasted 2023 home price change: +3.6%Forecasted 2023 combined sales and price change: +11.3% 9. Chattanooga, Tenn.-Ga. November 2022 median home price: $397,000Forecasted 2023 home sales change: +2.9%Forecasted 2023 home price change: +8.2%Forecasted 2023 combined sales and price change: +11.1% 10. Toledo, Ohio November 2022 median home price: $161,000Forecasted 2023 home sales change: +4.2%Forecasted 2023 home price change: +6.7%Forecasted 2023 combined sales and price change: +10.9% Realtor.com® 2023 Housing Forecast – 100 Largest U.S. Metros (Ranked)
MORE >
Dotloop Mobile App Training
MORE >
2 Steps to a 2023 Social Media Plan You'll Actually Use
We want to make planning and executing a social media strategy for 2023 as simple as possible for you. So here are two easy steps and 100+ post ideas to help you do just that. Step 1: Build a Content Calendar with this Template Putting a social media strategy in place involves some serious scheduling, and that means using a calendar. But don't start from scratch—save time by using this Social Media Content Calendar template. Learn how to customize the calendar and decide what to post in this video: Step 2: Schedule Out Your Posts Once you set your calendar up, it's time to schedule your posts. Get post ideas from these 116 resources: 42 Customizable Posts for Social Media 10 Market Update Templates 64 Graphics for Promoting Your Listings Strategize Better Up your game by learning how to integrate social into a broader promotional strategy. Meet (and beat) market challenges by using social media to thrive in a low inventory market. Need inspiration? Check out these 12 Real Estate Influencers Who Built a Business on Social Media, or read more articles about social media.
MORE >
Show More Articles >

Products

RPR for Agents
Realtors Property Resource® (RPR) is a national property database from NAR® designed to provide REALTORS® with advanced technology tools and features needed to provide clients and customers with dynamic reports and analytics. These features assist in helping your clients and customers make informed decisions when buying or selling property. The Realtors Property Resource application: Is exclusive technology only for REALTORS Does not allow public or consumer access Is a NAR® member benefit provided at no additional charge With RPR, All REALTORS® can access: Tax assessment and public records on over 150 million parcels of propertyin the U.S. Mortgage and lien information Largest national database by county of foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, REO and default Nationwide school data, test scores and parent reviews  Dynamic mapping: School Zones, Neighborhoods, Zip Codes, Cities, FEMA etc. Geo-spatial data including aerial photography, street level and bird’s eye view Census, demographic and lifestyle data Neighborhood information Comprehensive property and neighborhood reporting If the local MLS has partnered with RPR to include MLS data in the system, REALTORS® will also have access to: MLS active, sold, pending, expired, withdrawn and canceled statuses Historic listing comparison tool Realtor Valuation Model® (RVM®) Refine property facts, comparables and RVM® for custom valuation report Charts and Graphs will include trends calculated from MLS data  RPR also offers Broker branding to help reinforce your brand as part of the Want to get started? Watch this video on creating an
MORE >
Homes.com
For Brokers Homes.com Connect for Brokers: All the tools you need to manage and market your real estate business from one convenient platform. Homes.com Social: Easily manage your online reputation by monitoring your online reviews, Facebook and Twitter performance, and much more. Listing Enhancements: Get maximum exposure for your brand or feature special properties with lising enhancement products from Homes.com. Broker Websites: On-trend website design with customizable elements and maximum lead generation potential for your
MORE >
Market Snapshot®
Provide your clients with accurate, real-time MLS data that matters. Market Snapshot® syncs with nearly every MLS, with most updated every 15 minutes, so our trend reports are the truest representations of market activity in your clients’ areas of interest.Within moments, your clients are notified of new listings, price changes and sales as they happen – not when they’re updated on public records. Your clients will have the freshest MLS data right at their
MORE >
One2One Coaching
Coaching–Just for You! “A coach can get more out of you than you can get out of yourself.” -Brian Buffini At Buffini & Company, we have a step-by-step system to help you grow your business Working by Referral so you can live the good life. Your Coach will provide you with: A business plan based on the goals/vision you set for your future. An added layer of accountability while also tracking your progress. Assistance identifying your strengths and weaknesses and then advise you about managing them. This combination along with the tactics, skills and ideas they share help to motivate you to reach a successful balance of business, financial and personal growth. Learn more about One2One
MORE >
Show More Products >

Industry News

Homebuying Costs Aren't Coming Down in 2023
Buyers will face home price increases nationally (+5.4%) and in all of the 100 largest markets in 2023, but those who can afford to persist will find more inventory than last year (+22.8%) SANTA CLARA, Calif., Nov. 30, 2022 -- Amid higher mortgage rates and budgets squeezed by inflation, homebuyers looking for affordability in 2023 will find that prices aren't coming down, according to the Realtor.com® 2023 Housing Forecast released today. Instead, with the housing market beginning a gradual adjustment that could last through 2025, what next year will offer buyers is less competition for a growing number of for-sale homes. Overall in 2023,1 Realtor.com® forecasts that buyers and sellers can expect: Average mortgage rates of 7.4%, with early 2023 hikes followed by a slight retreat to 7.1% by year-end. Home sales prices won't come down, but growth will moderate to a single-digit yearly pace (+5.4%) for the first time since 2020. Rents (+6.3% year-over-year) will outpace home prices and likely hit new highs, further adding to budget pressures – especially for first-time buyers. An increase in existing homes for sale (+22.8% year-over-year), as the inventory refresh that began last summer accelerates. Home sales will decline 14.1% year-over-year to 4.53 million, the lowest level since 2012 (see table below). "Compared to the wild ride of the past two years, 2023 will be a slower-paced housing market, which means drastic shifts like price declines may not happen as quickly as some have anticipated. It will be a challenging year for both buyers and sellers, but an important one in setting the stage for home sales to return to a sustainable pace over the next two to three years," said Danielle Hale, Chief Economist for Realtor.com®. "With mortgage rates continuing to climb as the Fed navigates the economy to a soft-ish landing, higher costs will lead to fewer closings, but that doesn't mean homebuying will stop entirely in 2023. Americans who are determined to make a move will find that staying up-to-date on the market, flexibility, creativity and a healthy dose of patience will go a long way toward success in the year ahead." Key 2023 housing trends and wildcards A second wind in the second half. Although home sales are expected to slow overall in 2023, Realtor.com®'s forecast points to the possibility of a second wind in buying activity in the second half of the year. With mortgage rate hikes projected to continue through March, the Spring season will likely be less busy than in a typical year as buyers and sellers recalibrate their expectations around smaller budgets. This break could provide space for demand to renew as mortgage rates dip later in the year, when home shoppers will also have more options and bargaining power. A trifecta of budget barriers awaits buyers. In 2023, incomes are expected to grow (+3.9%), but not enough to offset higher mortgage rates (7.4%) and home prices (+5.4%), creating a trifecta of budget barriers. The typical monthly mortgage payment will be $2,430, 28% higher than in 2022, which will likely price many home shoppers out of the market. This will especially be a concern for first-time buyers. As rents will likely reach new highs, it will leave less room for saving towards a down payment. At the same time, some home shoppers may consider exploring new financial options like adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs), a trend that has already begun to take shape in 2022. It isn't '08. During the mid-2000s housing boom, home sales were elevated for more than five years, and it took another five years for home sales to recover from the economic aftermath. Comparatively, mortgage rate hikes have brought a quicker but less dramatic end to the recent frenzy, during which buyers have been better qualified than in '08. Moving forward, home price growth will slow and may even decline periodically as prices largely stabilize over the next two-to-three years. The homeownership rate is predicted to hold in 2023. Some homeowners could still make bank. In 2023, the typical homeowner is projected to gain $25,650 in equity as prices keep rising. With real estate wealth already much higher than pre-COVID, these trends offer a positive reality check for sellers who have been increasingly pessimistic about entering the market as listing prices have pulled back from last year's peak. While bidding wars won't be the norm in 2023, sellers who have owned their home for a longer period of time are still likely to make a profit. And those living in relatively affordable areas may still command offers above asking, driven by continued home shopper interest in relocating to lower-priced markets. 2023 puts the "wild" in wildcards: Political and economic events can always shake up the housing outlook, as was the case with major financial shifts in 2022. Along with factors including supply chain disruptions and the conflict in Ukraine, markets have largely begun to adjust for these changes, such as with the Fed's efforts to combat inflation with rate hikes. As such, forecasted 2023 housing trends don't anticipate a major shakeup like a recession, but it's still a possibility. Buyers and sellers should keep an eye out for risk signs like a substantial weakening in the jobs market, beyond the mild uptick in unemployment that is projected, as businesses are potentially disrupted by shifting geopolitical, financial and economic conditions. Although a potential recession may lead to lower mortgage rates, ultimately buyers' purchasing power would suffer. And for sellers, this would likely mean less demand and potential price drops. "Of the many factors that are expected to affect the housing market in 2023, affordability tops the list of issues most likely to make or break buyers' plans. Still, our forecast does offer promise for home shoppers who are well-prepared. Tools like Realtor.com®'s Buying Power can help you understand how various rate changes and options impact your budget, and seamlessly integrate into the home search experience to help you stay on track financially," Hale added. 2023 Forecasted Housing Metrics & Historical Data – National 2023 Forecasted Housing Metrics – 100 Largest U.S. Metros (in alphabetical order) Methodology Realtor.com®'s model-based forecast uses data on the housing market and overall economy to estimate values for these variables in the year ahead. About Realtor.com® Realtor.com® is an open real estate marketplace built for everyone. Realtor.com® pioneered the world of digital real estate more than 25 years ago. Today, through its website and mobile apps, Realtor.com® is a trusted guide for consumers, empowering more people to find their way home by breaking down barriers, helping them make the right connections, and creating confidence through expert insights and guidance. For professionals, Realtor.com® is a trusted partner for business growth, offering consumer connections and branding solutions that help them succeed in today's on-demand world. Realtor.com® is operated by News Corp [Nasdaq: NWS, NWSA] [ASX: NWS, NWSLV] subsidiary Move, Inc. For more information, visit Realtor.com.
MORE >
Redfin Reports Homebuying Demand Ticks Up Slightly After Recent Rate Drop
MORE >
Analysis from ATTOM Reveals How Grocery Store Locations Impact the U.S. Housing Market
Trader Joe's leads the pack for homeowners, while ALDI wins among investors; Average home value near Trader Joe's is $987,923, compared to $891,416 near Whole Foods and $321,116 near ALDI IRVINE, Calif. – Nov. 22, 2022 — ATTOM, a leading curator of real estate data nationwide for land and property data, today released its 2022 Grocery Store Wars analysis, which shows how living near a Trader Joe's, a Whole Foods or an ALDI might affect a home's value – as a homebuyer based on home price appreciation and home equity, or as an investor looking for the best home flipping returns and home seller ROI. For this analysis, ATTOM looked at current average home values, 5-year home price appreciation for YTD 2022 vs. YTD 2017, current average home equity, home seller profits, and home flipping rates in U.S. zip codes with a least one Whole Foods store, one Trader Joe's store and one ALDI store. (See full methodology enclosed below.) "Smart homebuyers might want to consider where they'll do their grocery shopping when they're shopping for a new home." said Rick Sharga, executive vice president of market intelligence at ATTOM. "It turns out that being located near grocery stores isn't only a matter of convenience for homeowners but can have a significant impact on equity and home values as well. And that impact can vary pretty widely depending on which grocery store is in the neighborhood." For Homeowners While homes near a Trader Joe's realized an average 5-year home price appreciation of 49 percent, and homes near a Whole Foods saw an average appreciation of 45 percent, ALDI had a slight advantage at 58 percent. However, not only does Trader Joe's lead the pack for homeowners with an average home value at $987,923, but it also takes the lead in home equity with homeowners earning an average of 50 percent ($520,842) equity, compared to Whole Foods at 45 percent ($433,311) and ALDI at 38 percent ($132,643). The average value for homes near a Whole Foods is $891,416, and $321,116 for homes near an ALDI. For Investors Properties near an ALDI are ripe for investors, with an average gross flipping ROI of 54 percent, compared to properties near a Whole Foods which had an average gross flipping ROI of 28 percent and Trader Joe's at 25 percent. Properties near an ALDI have an average home seller ROI of 61 percent, while properties near a Trader Joe's sit at 58 percent, and 51 percent for properties near a Whole Foods. Report methodology For this analysis ATTOM looked at current average home values, 5-year home price appreciation for YTD (Q1-Q3) 2022 vs. YTD (Q1-Q3) 2017, current average home equity, home seller profits, and home flipping rates in U.S. zip codes with a least one Whole Foods store, one Trader Joe's store and one ALDI store. Grocery store locations are from the USDA. About ATTOM ATTOM provides premium property data to power products that improve transparency, innovation, efficiency and disruption in a data-driven economy. ATTOM multi-sources property tax, deed, mortgage, foreclosure, environmental risk, natural hazard, and neighborhood data for more than 155 million U.S. residential and commercial properties covering 99 percent of the nation's population. A rigorous data management process involving more than 20 steps validates, standardizes, and enhances the real estate data collected by ATTOM, assigning each property record with a persistent, unique ID — the ATTOM ID. The 30TB ATTOM Data Warehouse fuels innovation in many industries including mortgage, real estate, insurance, marketing, government and more through flexible data delivery solutions that include bulk file licenses, property data APIs, real estate market trends, property reports and more. Also, introducing our newest innovative solution, that offers immediate access and streamlines data management – ATTOM Cloud.
MORE >
MooveGuru Launches HomeKeepr to Its User Network of 370,000 Agents, Loan Officers and Title Reps
MORE >
Show More Industry News >

Companies

eMerge
Who is eMerge designed for?The eMerge email marketing platform is designed for any business, brandor individual looking to create, manage & track email marketing initiatives.eMerge real estate campaigns provide brokers, agents & teams a helping hand each month withconsumer engagement, agent recruitment & retention, and lead nurturing &
MORE >
Homesnap
      Founded in 2008 and based in Washington DC, Homesnap is a trusted real estate search platform for people to explore homes and search MLS real estate listings -- online or from a mobile phone. Using the Homesnap app (available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices) you can snap a photo of any home, nationwide, to find out all about it. For listed homes, you may be able to see interior photos too! When you’re ready to buy or sell real estate, you can contact a real estate agent within Homesnap to schedule a showing or list your home in the MLS. Homesnap is powered by a specialized homes database that combines hundreds of disparate sources of data. Our data feeds include: over 40 MLS real estate databases, property tax records, census data, geographic boundaries, property polygons, school information, mortgage rates and
MORE >
Delta Media Group
  Websites, CRM, SEO, Superior Training & Support-Delta Delta Media Group is 100% family-owned and operated with no outside investors and no VC funding. As a leading website technology provider to the top U.S. real estate companies, we provide clients with both form AND function. From its streamlined user interface to the most advanced technology in the real estate industry, our all-in-one platform allows companies to consolidate vendors saving money plus reducing the frustration of managing multiple third-party
MORE >
Homes.com
Homes.com provides brand advertising, listing exposure, lead generation, and marketing solutions for real estate professionals. Millions of active buyers, sellers, and renters visit Homes.com monthly in search of their next home. Our advertising products are designed to help local agents connect with this engaged audience while our marketing tools and IDX websites turn those connections into business. We also take pride in our reputation as a “friend to the industry,” earned in part due to our commitment to positioning listing agents as a central part of each property inquiry. Each listing is clearly attributed to the agent who listed it and a copy of every lead the listing generates is sent to the listing
MORE >
Show More Companies >

Webinars

[WATCH] Lead Gen Boot Camp: Strategies to Keep Your Pipeline Full
It's a changing market, and like many agents, you may be wondering what the future of your business will look like. How can you invest in your business, and in serious lead generation, during a shifting market? "You can't be a one-trick pony," says Dylan Handy of Elm Street Technology. "You can't rely on one source of lead generation. In a market like this, you have to be really creative." During a recent webinar, Dylan walked us through lead generation strategies across multiple platforms: social media, your website, online ads, organic traffic and more. Watch the webinar recording below to learn how to keep your pipeline full and thriving even during a fluctuating housing market. Webinar Guest Dylan Handy, National Business Development Consultant, Elm Street Technology Video Timeline 0:00 - Host Dylan Handy introduces himself and the webinar topic. 5:02 - What's the ultimate goal of lead generation? 6:10 - Why your website is your "front door" for online business. 8:51 - Driving traffic to your website: the difference between organic and paid strategies. 10:05 - The best social media platforms to drive organic traffic to your website. 11:27 - How to increase your SEO value by blogging. 13:08 - What should you blog about? 17:49 - The ins and outs of leveraging Facebook for lead generation. 24:45 - Overview of other major social platforms to leverage. 28:27 - The key to effective social media marketing. 30:06 - Why you may not be getting leads from your current website. 32:11 - Using paid traffic to drive website traffic. 40:54 - Real estate portal leads vs. search engine and social media ads. 43:20 - Three components of online lead conversion. 45:50 - Lead nurture follow-up systems and processes. 47:50 - The secret to successful social media marketing and online lead generation. 49:30 - Leveraging automated systems and processes. 52:30 - How Elevate's all-in-one solution can help you generate, nurture, and convert real estate leads. Next Steps Contact Dylan Handy via email or at 508-963-2163 to sign up or learn more Visit ElmStreet.com to learn more Read articles about Online Marketing and Social Media, or explore more Online Marketing solutions in our Product Directory Watch more webinars
MORE >
WATCH: How to Get More Referrals (Even in a Tough Market)
Referrals are some of the best leads a real estate agent can get. In fact, 89% of agents say that referrals are their most successful marketing tactic. And while 70% of sellers say they would use the same agent, only 25% do. Fortunately, there's a way to improve the latter statistic. We teamed up with OutboundEngine for a recent webinar to explore the ins and outs of referrals—including asking for them, cultivating them, and staying top of mind so past clients are more likely to refer you. Watch the webinar recording below to learn active (and successful!) referral generating strategies: Webinar Guests Brian Bolton, Customer Experience Team Lead, OutboundEngine ‍Owen Lindsley, Senior Account Director, OutboundEngine Video Timeline 0:00 - Brian Bolton introduces the topic and fellow panelist. 5:05 - What are referrals? Why are they important? 8:20 - The value of referrals. 13:08 - Referrals don't just happen. 14:21 - Three steps to a predictable referral process. 16:51 - Why your clients aren't sending you referrals. 21:02 - How to ask for referrals. 22:50 - Step 1 of asking for referrals: Find the right time. 24:50 - Step 2: Make it easy. 27:17 - Step 2: Just do it. 28:51 - What can we learn about referrals from industry leaders? 30:48 - The power of email marketing. 32:48 - How email marketing drives referrals. 33:55 - Examples of emails that ask for referrals. 36:55 - Staying in touch via social media. 38:48 - Building and maintaining your online credibility. 40:48 - How to control your online presence. 44:05 - Three tips you can act on right now to get more referrals. 49:16 - Owen Lindsley shares how OutboundEngine can help real estate pros earn more referrals and build their online reputation. Next Steps Visit OutboundEngine.com to learn more Read articles about Online Marketing and Lead Generation, or explore more Online Marketing and Lead Generation solutions in our Product Directory Watch more webinars
MORE >
WATCH: How to Build Lifelong Client Relationships
The signs of a market downturn have made themselves known: soaring interest rates and falling home sales. But there's no need to panic, especially if you've taken care to build long-term relationships with your clients. It's all about building genuine, human relationships with your database, as we explored in a recent webinar. Josh Flo, real estate team lead at eXp Realty, shared his strategies for doing just that, as well as the technology that gives him a leg up on his competition. Watch the webinar below to learn everything from how to provide value to your clients, to anticipating consumer needs, to leveraging lead concierge services, and more. Webinar Guests Josh Flo, Team Lead, Flo Real Estate Brokered by eXp Realty Moderator: Marilyn Wilson, President, RE Technology Video Timeline 0:00 - Moderator Marilyn Wilson introduces the topic and panelist. 1:52 - Josh Flo shares why building lifelong relationships is important to your real estate business. 3:45 - Providing undeniable values to your clients. 6:18 - Finding the balance between building in-person relationships and using automation tools. 8:20 - Anticipating consumer needs in the era of COVID, high interest rates, and more. 11:00 - Creating a seamless click-to-close experience. 14:58 - How to turn clients into raving fans. 16:54 - What's a lead concierge service? 24:52 - How to ensure no leads get left behind. 27:48 - How to organize your database and leverage it effectively. 31:03 - Josh shares time management for those who believe they're "too busy" to manage leads. 37:54 - Strategies for nurturing long-term relationships. 49:19 - Josh shares what made him decide that he needed to run his business differently, and why he chose BoomTown. 51:46 - Why a down market is NOT the time to ditch your systems and processes. Next Steps To learn more about BoomTown, watch this product tour Read articles about CRM and Lead Management, or explore more CRM solutions and Lead Management tools in our Product Directory Watch more webinars
MORE >
[WATCH] The Secrets to Securing Listings: Learn Ways to Stand Out and Market Yourself Like a Pro
It's tough out there in today's housing market. Buyers are struggling to find houses, and Realtors are struggling to find listings. While little can be done about low inventory, there are strategies you can use to find seller leads. In this webinar, Elm Street Technology leads viewers through a class on how to generate high-intent seller leads and convert them into clients. Watch the recording below to learn tips, tricks, and strategies on how to bring in leads both organically and via advertising, and how to win the listing presentation. Webinar Guests Tom Bauman, Business Development Consultant, Elm Street Technology ‍Stephen Haladay, Business Development Consultant, Elm Street Technology Video Timeline 0:00 - Tom Bauman introduces the topic and fellow panelist Stephen Haladay. 5:18 - Lead generation starts with an online presence. 6:25 - Home seller statistics. 7:21 - IDX websites as the hub of your online presence. 11:30 - The importance of blogs for your website's SEO and what to post. 16:47 - Benefits of social media marketing to your online presence. 18:04 - Facebook for real estate marketing, including what to post. 25:52 - Leveraging LinkedIn and Twitter. 28:50 - Instagram for real estate marketing and what to post. 31:00 - Leveraging YouTube and what types of videos to post. 34:29 - Using paid traffic to capture high-value seller leads. 37:03 - Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising and which keywords to use. 40:29 - Interruption-based marketing. 46:45 - Email campaigns for targeting seller leads. 47:53 - Using direct mail to target sellers at home. 48:44 - Offering your database an "annual real estate check-up" as a lead engagement strategy. 50:09 - How to nail the listing presentation and stand out from the competition. 51:07 - CMA presentation tips. 51:33 - What to say on your next listing presentation. 53:05 - Webinar recap. 55:25 - Learn more about Elevate's all-in-one solution, and see a live demo. Next Steps Visit ElmStreet.com to learn more Read articles about Online Marketing and Social Media, or explore more Online Marketing solutions in our Product Directory Watch more webinars Register now for Elm Street's Educational Summer Webinar Series
MORE >
Social Media Essentials: Secrets to Thriving in a Low Inventory Market
In a low inventory market, real estate agents need to do a little something extra to stand out from the competition. Fortunately, that something doesn't have to be too stressful to execute. In fact, when it comes to marketing, it's most important that agents be consistent. But consistent at what? In a recent webinar, guest speakers Dylan Handy and Tom Bauman outlined a systematic approach to marketing your real estate business on social media and online. Watch the recording below to find out everything from what to post, to gaining a following, and beyond: Webinar Guests Tom Bauman, Business Development Consultant, Elm Street Technology ‍Dylan Handy, Business Development Consultant, Elm Street Technology Video Timeline 0:00 - Tom Bauman introduces the topic and fellow panelist Dylan Handy. 5:32 - The top seven marketing platforms that agents don't fully utilize. 7:43 - Why blogging is so important for SEO, what agents can blog about, and guidelines. 16:50 - Marketing on Facebook: what to post, how to gain a following, boosted posts vs. ads, and more. 33:48 - How to use LinkedIn to reach out to professionals. 37:22 - How using Twitter helps you reach Millennial real estate consumers. 40:19 - How to leverage YouTube for real estate marketing. 43:57 - What to post on Instagram, how to set up a business account, using Stories, and more. 46:27 - Why your real estate website should act as the hub for all your online marketing activity. 51:49 - A look at paid traffic sources like Google Ads and Facebook Ads. 56:21 - Is online/social media marketing essential for real estate businesses? 57:53 - How Elevate's all-in-one solution can help agents market across multiple online channels. Next Steps Visit tryelevate.com to learn more Read articles about Online Marketing and Social Media, or explore more Online Marketing solutions in our Product Directory Watch more webinars
MORE >
Show More Webinars >