TAZAREO is TAZA Corp’s REO management software, created specifically for real estate brokers. TAZAREO was created to provide brokers with customer support and user-friendly online real estate management software. TAZAREO empowers users to control the entire real estate life cycle. This includes a comprehensive online document management solution, receiving offers and offer documents online, complete email tracking and storage system, customizable client specific task templates, expense tracking, marketing module, MLS Listing tracking, Vendor Management and more features.
TAZAREO provides the following functions
- Automated system for receiving and managing assignments from TAZAVOX;
- Customizable task templates per client with email notifications and color coded dashboards;
- Complete online document management system with dozens of cutting edge features;
- Full email tracking auto-capture and store all emails and attachments per property;
- Receive your offers online, including offer documents and forms;
- Auto-Reply to buyers and agents that have submitted offers with one click;
- The ability to assign tasks and manage your vendors;
- Expense management will allow you to track, monitor and run reports on your financial standings;
- Manage REO, Short Sale, Bulk Tapes, Property Preservation, Retail and more.
TAZAREO synchronizes emailing tracking throughout your team and organizes every email automatically. Through TAZAREO, brokers can post an encrypted link on the MLS or any marketing web site and allow buyers or buyers agents to download the offer forms, disclosures, and directions. These documents can then be saved in digital form through TAZAREO’s database. Brokers will also have access to real time expense reports for every aspect of the real estate transaction.
Brokers will also be allowed to store pictures, documents and files on TAZA Corp’s secure servers so you can have access to them anytime or anywhere you want. Photos can be quickly and accurately managed from the field or the office, by any authorized user.