flexmls provides an IDX WordPress plugin MLS partners and their agent and broker members. The flexmls IDX WordPress Plugin includes a collection of widgets that can be installed into a WordPress site. These customizable widgets include searches, property slide shows and statistics directly from the MLS database.
By placing silde shows, market statistics, IDX search and my listings widget directly on their WordPress, agents will have key word dense content on local information, helping to boost their search engine optimization.
flexmls provides the following widgets with their IDX plugin:
- IDX Slideshow Widget — Allows the agent to show panels of photos from IDX listings matching the user's criteria
- Market Statistics Widget — The flexmls IDX plugin also includes a market stats widget that allows agents to display a wide variety of market statistics for their selected location (city, zip, neighborhood, or even your own map overlay from the flexmls Web system). The available market stat categories include prices, volume, inventory, sale/list ratio, DOM, and absorption rate, and each of these categories contains a variety of stats, such as average, median, etc.
- IDX Search Widget — The IDX search widget can be placed on the front page or in the side panel of an agent's WordPress site to give users an easy way to start searching on their site using flexmls IDX
- 1-Click Search Widgets — The 1-click Location Search widget and the 1-Click Custom Searches widget use the saved search links from the agent's IDX Manager in flexmls Web to create a panel of links visitors to their site can click and be taken immediately to the agent's flexmls IDX search page showing them the results of that search
- Contact Widget — The contact widget allows visitors to the agent's site to submit their contact information directly into the flexmls contact management system
To qualify to us this new product offering, an agent must:
- Be a member of an MLS using flexmls Web
- Be authorized by their MLS for IDX
- Be a subscriber of flexmls IDX 2.0