eShowings provides an Appointment Center for real estate professionals. eShowings provides a calling service with trained real estate appointment specialists along with their software. eShowings’ solution was designed to eliminate an agent’s burden for scheduling showing appointments. Showing agents can confirm to show the property, with showing instructions set by the real estate professional – the listing agent – or by the homeowner.
eShowings only make appointments for licensed, authorized real estate agents to show their listings. When an agent wants to make an appointment to show their listing, they call the number assigned to your firm. The number can be a local exchange, toll free or both. eShowings also offer vanity lines, or calls that can be answered with a company name.
- Step 1: eShowings' real estate operators answer each call by saying something like, "Welcome to the Real Estate Appointment Desk! How may I assist you today?"
- Step 2: eShowings verifies the showing agent. This step in the process was designed to help protect their client's property from being shown by unlicensed real estate agents.
- Step 3: eShowings representatives identify the date and time of the appointment request and ask what time they would like to show the property.
- Step 4: With the above informationM eShowings then posts the appointment. Then they call the seller to alert them of the showing time. In many cases, the eShowings system can provide instant showing appointments. The showing agent will have an immediate answer if they can show at the requested time.
- Step 5: The eShowings' system provides their operators with the listing agents showing instructions for the property, which are relayed to the showing agent.
eShowings also provides reporting services, feedback solicitation / reporting, listing alerts and digital contact list.