Zillow is a free property search portal where users can search for homes for sale, find home prices, see home values, view recently sold homes, and check mortgage rates. Zillow offers real estate agents the opportunity to advertise as part of the Zillow Premier Agent Program. The Zillow Premier Agent Program provides an agent with multiple advertising features including the Power Agent List, Showcase Ads, Featured Listings, Agent Ratings as well as Mobile.
Zillow’s Power Agent List is a rotating list composed of up to four agents that are showcased next to a listing. From here, home shoppers can ask a question or schedule a showing with one of the featured agents, as well as see the name, photo and contribution count of each listed agent. This feature is now also available on Mobile, with Zillow’s real estate application. Power Agent List benefits are:
- Exposure to home buyers
- Generate leads online
- Connect with leads via mobile
Zillow’s Showcase Ads offering allows agents to get targeted leads and win more listing business. Drive more buyers to their listings and convince more sellers to list with them. Showcase Ads benefits are:
- Secure the searches in your key ZIP codes
- Show unlimited photos, contact info, and emailed reports
- Your ad expands to more than 6 times its size
Zillow’s Featured Listings offering places an agent’s listings at the top of search results. Featured Listings benefits include:
- Listings sorted to top of search results
- Featured listings generate 6 times more page views
- Reports on traffic and page views
- Add unlimited photos, contact info, and open house dates.
Zillow’s Top 2 Featured Listings offering allows agents to bump their listings in the top two featured results for their zip code. Top 2 Featured Listings benefits include:
- Advertiser's listings are rotated through one of the top two Featured Listings slots
- More traffic to listings
- Valuable tool in listings presentations
- Important feature to attract buyers
Zillow also recently rolled out an Agent Ratings feature to enhance any agent's profile on Zillow. Agents fill out their profile, add a photo and can email past and current clients to solicit them to provide them a review. They can give a 5 star rating to the agent, rating the following aspects of the agent:
- Local knowledge
- Process expertise
- Negotiation skills
Reviewers can also leave comments at the end of their reviews, to provide additional information. They can also Tweet, Facebook and share this review with their social networks.
These reviews are made public when home buyers search Zillow and click on a real estate professional to learn more about them.
To learn if this product is available in your market place please login or create an account.
- Mountain of Agents Directory App for iPhone
- Advertising on ActiveRain
- Agentopolis Agent Rating
- Homethinking Agent/Broker Profiles