Looking Forward with Austin Allison
We play “Crystal Ball” with the DotLoop CEO
Posted by: RE Technology
We figure Austin Allison, CEO of DotLoop (www.DotLoop.com), is doing many things right. After all, DotLoop blows up our Google news alerts on a daily basis. The news tells us that Austin’s company is growing by “loops” and bounds – unsurprising, once you get to know his product. So we decided to play “crystal ball,” and get Austin’s take on where the future of his company – and the real estate industry – will go.
“The market is ripe for a solution that works,” says Austin. “That is why DotLoop is growing at an unusually fast pace for this industry. This isn’t just blind optimism; we have every reason to believe that we can:
- Introduce new revenue streams.
- Reduce administrative time by 70%.
- Achieve a 100% savings on carbon copy/paper forms.
- Eliminate contract disputes.
- Eliminate document storage cost.
- Increase the number of deal conversions by 4 to 5 deals per year, per agent.
This week DotLoop will be announcing another national brand partnership. Also stay tuned for the largest DotLoop announcement yet at the NAR Convention and Expo starting this week. We will be announcing a new offering that people cannot afford to say ‘no’ too.”