Free Real Estate Workshop Training Event
Learn About REALTOR SurvivalStrategies
Submitted by: RE Technology
REALTORS® are iInvited to a free National Real Estate Workshop Training Event. This upcoming seminar, titled "REALTOR® Survival 2009," focuses on strategies to survive a challenging marketplace. If you are interested in participating in a seminar in your Southern California city, simply sign up online to reserve your ticket. Seats are limited for this sponsored event.
Topics for this 3 hour seminar includes:
- Simple but effective lead generation without ever prospecting again
- Learn how to refer business to yourself without begging
- 5 easy-to-implement Systems to double your profits
- Secrets of Powerful Listing Presentations revealed
- How to easily attract buyers and sellers by giving them what they really want
- Distress Sales made easy; everything explained in plain English.
The 2010 Half-Day Seminar Schedule includes:
- Apr 21 - Riverside/ San Bernardino, CA
- Apr 22 - LA/Glendale, CA
- Apr 23 - Santa Clarita/Valencia, CA
- Apr 24 - Costa Mesa/Newport Beach, CA
- Apr 26 - Oceanside/Carlsbad, CA
- Apr 27 - Long Beach, CA
- May 4 - San Diego, CA
- May 5 - Thousand Oaks/Ventura, CA
- May 6 - Anaheim, CA
For more information or to register for upcoming seminars, please click here.