Showing Suite, Inc. Announces New Automated Solution to Sell REO Listings Faster
Showing Suite, Inc. has launched it’s new REO version to allow all parties involved in a REO transaction to collaborate and share showing and feedback data online to sell REO properties faster and the highest price.
Submitted by: RE Technology
With the large amount of foreclosure and short sale listings on the market (and continually being added), asset managers, property managers, lenders, and listing agents need a better solution to know what is happening with their listings while they are on the market. They need transparency to their showing activity and actual feedback directly from the showing agents in a format to make pricing decisions easy and document the need for those price adjustments. The Showing Suite REO version is that solution.
Showing Suite provides provides a Patents Pending solution to sync with electronic lockboxes to assimilate showing data, gather the showing agents' feedback automatically, and then provide online access to agents, asset managers, asset management companies and lender executive management. The new Showing Suite REO system comes with a full suite of features all under one plan.
- REO Showing Feedback - Utilizing the Foreclosure Feedback system, this system automatically sends requests for feedback, then gathers and distributes the actual feedback after each showing.
- Import Listing Data – Works with 364 MLS systems to pull listing data into the Showing Suite REO account.
- Automatically Sync Showing Data - Date, time and Showing Agent contact information syncs from electronic lockboxes into the Showing Suite REO account.
- Schedule Showings Online – Each listing has its own Showing Calendar from which agents can schedule their own showings.
- Reporting Functions - CBSA Comparison Tool helps compare your properties' showing performance with other listings in the area and with similar property attributes.
- Share Property Condition - An online portal for agents, property managers and asset managers to share notes as to property condition and needs.
- Identify Property Needs - View the showing agents' feedback to identify property deficiencies, recent damage, or repairs needed.
- Evaluate Pricing - View properties feedback statistics to see if they are at or above market value or priced to sell within 30 days.
- Manage Property and Asset Managers – Assign Property Managers and Asset Managers to each listing, with detailed contact information for both.
- Property Manager Mobile - A mobile version for smartphones to report any items that need to be flagged to the Asset Manager and/or Listing Agent.
- Email Marketing Features - Real estate email marketing, drip campaigns, CRM. Send emails about price reductions, open houses, back on market notices and more to all REO and short sale showing agents.
With all these tools available in one single seamless version, you will be able to make the best pricing and repair decisions based on real, honest feedback about your REO properties. It's the qualitative and quantitative data needed to assess the property while it is on the market. The first all-in-one REO showing feedback and collaboration system that will help you sell your REO and short sale listings faster.
To learn more or to request a quote, visit www.ForeclosureFeedback.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Showing Suite, Inc.
Located in San Diego, California, Showing Suite, Inc. has produced a suite of software for real estate professionals including HomeFeedback®, Home Followup, Showing Sync®, Showing Calendar, Foreclosure Feedback, and the integrated Showing Suite™ bundles. The company has helped more than 800,000 real estate agents obtain valuable information from potential buyers and increase home sales. Currently, Showing Suite, Inc. products hold an active presence in over 300 U.S. markets and 30 plus Canadian markets.