Leading Tech Vendors Give Away Prizes Valued at $10,000
The highly popular giveaway of prizes from top tech companies continues this September.
Submitted by: RE Technology
"We held our first Giveaway in July and it was wildly popular," explains Victor Lund, CEO of RE Technology, Inc. "Some of the top companies in the real estate technology industry participated. We have even more to offer this month."
Participating companies and prizes include:
- VirtualTourCafe - Agent Giveaway – One-year unlimited VirtualTourCafe subscription!
- HomeFinder.com - 40 Single Property Websites ($350 value) and a free upgrade to get all your listings enhanced on HomeFinder.com, a top 10 site
- The TechByte - This coaching program starts by creating a complete profile for 3 social media platforms of your choice.
- TrendGraphix - 3 months free access to its new product, Broker Edge
- Homes Connect - Full year subscription
- Internet Marketing Specialist Designation - Get GEEKY with a free one-year training membership from IMSD ($599 value)
- GoPaperless Solutions, Inc. - Real Estate Dashboard with eSignOnline – Professional Plan for 1 year
- PropertyMinder - Custom Facebook Real Estate Fan Pages & Fan Gate
- DotLoop - Subscribe 10 agents for free!
- Happy Grasshopper - One year Pro Access
- Instanet Solutions - Win a one-year, unlimited signing package for Authentisign
- Smarter Agent - White Label App
"RE Technology will be supporting the offer by issuing prizes to readers in a series of articles," says Mr. Lund. "And, of course, people will be able to read about all the prizes on the entry page. They can select the prizes that will help them grow their real estate business."
Each entrant can pick three prizes and will have three chances to win. Entering the contest is simple. Just submit contact information and choose three prizes. Winners will be selected by random drawing of all entries by RE Technology Inc. on October 7th, 2011. To learn more, visit the contest page.
About RE Technology, Inc.
RE Technology, Inc., is a comprehensive real estate technology website, reaching over 700,000 real estate agents and brokers. By embedding directly into MLS systems across North America, RETechnology.com makes it easy for agents to access clear product descriptions, read product reviews, and stay current with technology trends. Providing a rich assortment of tutorials, how-to's and technology training articles, RE Technology helps agents understand the benefits of technology and how to strategically implement technological tools. The RE Technology website is colored with user ratings and comments, creating a rich community of product feedback and user-driven endorsements.
Email: [email protected]