DeltaNet5 Is On Its Way
News from the Delta Media Group blog
Submitted by: RE Technology
Expected Delivery Date: January 5
Just in time to start the new year right, Delta Media Group will be officially making DeltaNet5 available to our customers on January 5, 2017.
Mike Minard, President and Owner of Delta Media Group, joined Harley Wolfarth, Delta's Technical Support Manager, during this week's Tech Tuesday webinar, to talk about the new release with Harley explaining the "who-what-where-when" of DeltaNet 5 and how it will help our customers succeed.
Takeways from the webinar:
- The biggest news with DeltaNet 5...it's 100 percent mobile. Real estate is a business on the go so it was only a natural progression for DeltaNet 5 to be 100 percent mobile. Now, wherever our customers are, they can take their businesses with them. Now, everything you once did from your desktop or tablet, you can now do from your smartphone.
- Need to add a new lead? Do it from your smartphone.
- Need to make a change to your website? Do it from your smartphone.
- Need to add a blog post? Do it from your smartphone.
- DeltaNet 5 has been in development for nearly a year to make certain no loss of functionality occurs from the current version of Delta's backend system with which you're already familiar.
- The new DeltaNet, version 5, is a "rapid development" platform which enables Delta Media Group to respond to client requests and launch new features quickly.
DeltaNet 5 allows its users the ability to streamline their businesses helping them make their work day more efficient.
Delta Media Group studies how to blend today's emerging technologies with the real estate industry to provide innovative tools to better our customers' businesses and lives.
Contact us if you have any questions or would like additional information about DeltaNet 5.
To view the original post, visit the Delta Media Group blog.