Product Review: loadingDOCS
A look at Lone Wolf's new document management solution
Posted by: RET Staff
Over the past few months, we've been publishing reviews of each component of Lone Wolf's Complete Enterprise Solution. So far, we've covered their back office solution, virtual front office system, a new automated drip marketing program, and even a website and marketing platform for agents.
Every piece of the Complete Enterprise Solution fits together, with data from each program flowing seamlessly into the others. For our final product review of the year, we're focusing on a new piece of the puzzle that enables brokers, agents and administrators, based on permissions, to manage transaction documents, workflow and checklists from start to finish from within Lone Wolf's software suite.
loadingDOCS is a document management and storage solution that integrates seamlessly with the Complete Enterprise Solution. Here's a brief look at what it offers:
- Ability to split a package of PDFs into the appropriate documents
- Automatic tracking of all required documentation for each transaction and listing
- Integration with brokerWOLF transaction data
- Compliance with regulatory standards in the U.S. and Canada
- Automated document status change notifications
- Document checklist for easy management of deal documentation
- Individual loadingDOCS clipboard for every agent and administrator
- Ability to share clipboards with other users
- Preview of uploaded documents
- Client portal for buyers and sellers to access necessary documents