NetAspect’s Sales.Aspects is a real estate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for agents and brokers. NetAspects empowers customers to stand out from the crowd by making it easy to share and manage business information. NetAspects Real Estate CRM gives your company all the Customer Relationship Management capabilities you'll need to manage the sales and customer relationship management process. These CRM capabilities are made more powerful with dashboard views, lead management, marketing campaigns, advanced forecasting, contact management, and opportunity management.
SalesAspects.com real estate CRM provides SalesForce Automation, lead management, contact management, campaign management, quick MLS and real time dashboard tools.
SalesAspects.com real estate CRM software:
- Provides a true 360 degree view of all customer data and customer interactions, including complete visibility into all financial transactions and website interactions without any integration required.
- Allows you to sell to both prospects and current customers equally effectively.
- Automates the entire customer lifecycle, from a "suspect" browsing a business' Web site, to an interested lead, to a qualified prospect, to a customer who has actually placed an order, to servicing that customer and finally, to guiding that customer to re-purchase.
- Allows salespeople to take real orders from customers, with an integrated Order Management system.
- Shows full purchase histories for your customers without requiring complex integrations with your Back Office system.
- Includes powerful, automatic up-sell and cross-sell capabilities, helping you to help you sell more and more effectively to your existing customers.
- Includes complete Partner Relationship Management, so you can treat your channel partners as an extension of your direct sales team.
- Tracks commissions automatically and accurately, without requiring you or your agents to use spreadsheets.
- Fully encompasses the Internet and e-mail marketing into the CRM solution.
- Provides better, more accurate forecasts, and the "actuals" information in forecast vs. actual reports is now based on real sales data.
- Shows you true marketing effectiveness and ROI. With no record of what or how much has been ordered by each customer, marketing has no way to know if the leads generated are actually converting to customers.