Real Estate Tools' PropertyTracker.com is a web-based service that helps real estate agents and investors to evaluate potential properties before they buy or their client buys. It also allows investors to track the properties that they already own.
PropertyTracker.com includes the following two tools: Property Evaluator and Property Tracker.
The web-based version of Property Evaluator is similar to the iPhone version. It shows all of the factors that real estate pros use to compare different properties and mortgage options in a simple report. Property Evaluator takes the guesswork out of finding the best deal.
The Property Tracker tool keeps track of investor's monthly income and expenses for the properties they already own. With the click of a button, they can create a Schedule E for their taxes, and a Schedule of Real Estate Owned for their loan applications. Property Tracker also includes online document storage, a contacts database with correspondence logs, and calendars that show their leases, management contracts, insurance policies, and rent received. Property Tracker helps investors prevent things from falling through the cracks, and maximize the profit on their real estate investments.
- View a map or satellite photo
- Compare cost ad rent per square foot with other properties in the area
- Upload your own picture
- Estimate income and expenses before homebuyer buys
- Compare different loan options
- Project cash flow, gross equity income and potential tax savings
- Analyze cash flow, total return on investment and potential tax savings