Mobile Apps from Stewart Title
The innovators at Stewart Title have developed a stable of powerful mobile applications to help real estate professionals (and other customers) have a magnificent closing experience.
- Stewart MyFiles: Current Stewart Title customers can stay up-to-date on their transactions with this collaborative app. Stewart MyFiles allows users to view a list of their current files, see a summary of each transaction, view/share documents via email, receive updates on transactions, check task status, keep in touch with contacts, and give clients access to the app so they can stay current on their transaction.
- Net Sheet: Help clients by providing an estimate of the dollar amount they will receive after selling a property or the amount they will need to spend to complete their purchase. Calculations include rates, taxes, and closing costs (customized for your market). In addition to creating Net Sheets for each client, the Net Sheet app allows users to: select your market area to obtain pre-loaded default costs, customize default closing costs, include title insurance premium estimates, email a copy of the results to your client, customize the report with client information, retrieve past reports, and build templates.
- Property Profiles™: Gain free mobile access to local real estate data with the Property Profiles app. Using this app, real estate professionals can: search for property info with only a street address and ZIP, research property characteristics/ownership/legal description, email reports to yourself/your clients, and bookmark searches for quick reference. (Note: Property Profiles is only available to real estate professionals in ID, KS, KY, MI, MN, MT, ND, NE, NV, SD, TN, WA, and WY.)
- Property Profiles™ Plus: A more powerful version of Property Profiles, Property Profiles Plus is not available to real estate professionals in TX, NM, UT, NE and CA.
- Property Profiles™ California App from PropertyInfo: This app gives real estate professionals in California access to Property Profiles tools.