In partnership with the National Association of REALTORS®, through the REALTOR® Benefits Program, DocuSign provides a digital signature solution. DocuSign was designed to help agents and brokers save paper and time, and make it easy for clients to sign contracts so they can close more business. DocuSign is a complete web-based eSign solution working to help agents and brokers close deals in a simple, convenient and legally bonding way.
DocuSign electronic signatures work with an agent’s existing for creation process to provide a trusted and secure way to conduct business. DocuSign allows users to personalize a digital signature from either a Mac, PC or mobile device and securely place this signature in indicated places throughout a contract or form. The entire process is secured, time stamped and the signer authenticated to make sure the right person is signing a confidential document.
DocuSign Electronic Signature features include:
- Sending options - Route to multiple recipients, include mutliple documents, add Sign Here tags, create pre-tagged templates and use automated reminders/expirations
- Signing options - Sign via PC, Mac, or mobile device and use signer-placed signatures or allow signer to add documents, with the option to fax back
- Unique signatures - Create a personal, unique signatures, accessible only my the user and stored securely online
- User authentication - Add email, access code, and/or third-party ID check or phone authentication
- Contract status - See where their contract is at every step of the process
- Legal compliance - ESIGN Act compliant, providing a certificate of completion and complete court-admissible audit trail
- Enterprise infrastructure - Includes a data center, tamperproof process, 24/7 security, and comprehensive audit log for all document activities