ConsultantFORCE consulting firms provide a broad range of consulting services. The consulting firms within their network are typically smaller boutique type consulting firms that average over ten years experience within their given field. Within the ConsultantFORCE network, you can find consulting firms with expertise in Information Technology, business management and administration, marketing and sales, engineering, manufacturing, scientific, healthcare, hospitality and a number of other consulting categories. ConsultantFORCE’s clients work with personal account managers to identify and clarify their consulting projects and match the needs and requirements with the right consulting firms. Their network of qualified and proven consulting firms will ensure a perfect match.
ConsultantForce provides an online marketplace for clients and consultants to engage in business activities that are beneficial to both parties. Businesses like yours, who are looking for consultants can post consulting projects online, the consulting firms can then respond to requirements of the project and respond with detailed proposals.
Benefits of ConsultantFORCE consulting include:
- Receive personal assistance in posting project descriptions and requests for proposal (RFPs) with your own personal account manager. The account manager works directly with you to verify your project requirements and match those requirements with qualified consultants.
- Get full support and assistance in finding the right consultant to meet your business needs.
- Get complete access to your own back office tools to submit, review and track your project requests.
- Interact directly with the consulting firms you choose to interview.
- Use our easy to follow competitive bidding process to submit your project needs.