Stats I Really Want From Twitter and Other Services
By guest contributor Chris Brogan
Posted by: RE Technology
Guest contributor Chris Brogan of ChrisBrogan.com says:
Numbers are a tricky business. I was just thinking about Twitter and asking myself what would make it more valuable. I'm curious if you agree on these ideas, so I thought I'd put it out:
Stats I Want from Twitter and Other Services
- Top 10 people talking about me.
- Top 10 people talking about my product (or search term).
- Top 10 people responding and engaging with me (measured via # of replies in a set amount of time).
- Top 10 people I talk about.
- Topics I talk about most often.