TAZAVILLE is a social network that specifically services the real estate industry. It includes all clients who utilize TAZA systems. This is a network of organizations and individuals who help shape the real estate industry including: Brokers, Agents, Asset Companies, Investors, Property Preservation, and Vendors can take advantage of this opportunity. Currently, Asset Management Companies distribute to TAZA Members within this Real Estate 2.0 Community.
TAZAVILLE offers the following main areas of social computing activities:
- Discussion board that allows members to communicate opinions and discuss industry-specific issues;
- Wiki pages that work as a knowledgebase of best industry practices and how to increase business;
- My Site is a personal website that each user manages and controls, including full content management;
- My Blog is the user area for communicating interesting and related topics for their daily experiences;
- Full search capability into all live parts of the social network database;
- The ability to share forms and documents with a selected group or the entire TAZA network.
An interesting element of TAZAVILLE is the collaborative Wiki pages. Wiki pages are online platforms that allow visitors to add, edit or delete information to maintain accuracy and regency in online definitions. TAZAVILLE creates Wiki pages specifically for the real estate industry. Topic currently on these Wiki collaborative definitions include: Occupancy Checks, BPO, Reimbursements, Email Tracking, Cash for Keys, etc.
Currently, due to the overwhelming response from the real estate industry, TAZA had to close their standard TAZAVILLE registration. Users who join the network are eligible to receive BPOs and assets once they go through training and a very short approval process. However, if you have not registered to this social network, you will be able to put your name and information on the waiting list. This will enable you to join the network when BPOs and assets are available in your area or when additional number of brokers and agents are needed to help with the current load of assignments.