VCO Voice is an enterprise telephony system that integrates seamlessly with VCO Lend, letting you automate your sales team, take control of your leads and call campaigns, and gain unparalleled insight into your operations. VCO Voice provides PBX features, plus powerful integrated Unified Communications capabilities that can help lead to better customer service, faster loan turn times, and a leg up on the competition.
Key features include:
- Call Monitoring
- Controlled User Groups
- Point and Click Administration
- Auto Attendant
- Instant Messaging
- Visual Voicemail
Televantage is a powerful enterprise-grade IP telephony system designed with built-in, best-in-class call center capabilities. VCO Voice leverages Televantage's advanced voice technology by integrating it with VCO Lend's workflow management processes. This combination of technologies provides you with a customized system.
To learn if this product is available in your market place please login or create an account.
- CoreLogic Reports 548,000 US Homeowners Regained Equity in the Second Quarter of 2016
- Serving those who Served: The Patriot Program propels Realtors® into the untapped Veteran real estate market
- Black Knight's Mortgage Monitor: Q2 Originations Hit 3-Year High; Purchase Lending Highest Since 2007, Refinance Volume Still Lags 2015
- U.S. Home Loan Originations Decrease 4 Percent in Q2 2016 Despite Rise in Purchase and HELOC Originations