VCO Voice is an enterprise telephony system that integrates seamlessly with VCO Lend, letting you automate your sales team, take control of your leads and call campaigns, and gain unparalleled insight into your operations. VCO Voice provides PBX features, plus powerful integrated Unified Communications capabilities that can help lead to better customer service, faster loan turn times, and a leg up on the competition.
Key features include:
- Call Monitoring
- Controlled User Groups
- Point and Click Administration
- Auto Attendant
- Instant Messaging
- Visual Voicemail
Televantage is a powerful enterprise-grade IP telephony system designed with built-in, best-in-class call center capabilities. VCO Voice leverages Televantage's advanced voice technology by integrating it with VCO Lend's workflow management processes. This combination of technologies provides you with a customized system.
To learn if this product is available in your market place please login or create an account.
- First Look at April Mortgage Data: Lowest Number of Foreclosure Starts in 10 Years; Prepay Activity Falls Despite Low Rates
- Q1 2016 U.S. Home Loan Originations Down 8 Percent From a Year Ago Driven by 20 Percent Drop in Refinance Originations
- Long and Foster Combines Mobile Search with Mortgage Pricing
- Down Payment Programs 101: An Overview of the 3 Most Common Homebuyer Programs