Homes.com is an online portal for homebuyers to conduct property searches and finding a real estate agent. Homes.com includes property listings, brand advertising and marketing solutions, both online and in print. Homes.com provides lead generation, branding, reporting and listing exposure for agents, brokers and builders alike. Homes.com currently quotes its monthly traffic to number 4 million buyers and sellers.
Agents can enhance their presence on Homes.com as a Preferred Agent today and ideally receive more lift from their Homes.com advertising.
Benefits in doing so include:
- Maximum Visibility – Agents can post an unlimited number of photos and green highlighting that includes a customized preferred sash
- More Branding - Each listing includes three contact forms with the agent’s contact information, photo, links to their profile. This also includes their listings, client endorsements and participation in the new Homes.com Questions and Answers community
- Targeted Leads - Listings include a contact link directly on the search results page, as well as three separate lead contact forms for each listing detail page. Each lead is automatically sent to the agent via email and text message
- Call Tracking – Homes.com provides each agent with their own unique call tracking number all their Homes.com advertising
- Go mobile – Every agent’s listings on Homes.com can also be found on the Homes.com real estate search applications for the iPhone and Blackberry. This mobile application is also compatible with any cell phone web browser
- Listing Syndication – An agent can syndicate their listings to all of the online listing partners of Homes.com. These include: Google, Yahoo, Oodle, DirectHomes.com, FrontDoor, BobVilla.com, Trulia, Zillow, Overstock.com, Craigslist, Hotpads.com, and Vast Real Estate
Along with being a Preferred Agent, each agent’s listings are also featured on each of the Homes.com real estate search applications, including: Apple iPhone, Blackberry Storm and Google Android. These mobile applications are free to download.