Centripetal Retrieve is an online application data retrieval service. This is a hosted application used to perform a complete retrieval of real estate professional’s files, application data, or application database on hosted business applications. The retrieval software enables professionals to make an exact duplicate of everything contained within supported online applications, so that they are in control of the data that they own. Centripetal calls this Data Liberation.
Centripetal Retrieve currently support 37 Signals Basecamp products with complete retrieval of all Basecamp account & project data, files, time tracking, and write-boards. Depending on the Basecamp products you have and the amount of data professionals need backed up, there are a variety of different levels of document protection.
How it works:
- Choose a plan- Small job (5 GB files), medium job (15 GB files), large job (30 GB files), jumbo job (75 GB files). Professionals may also choose a one-time export plan if you would only like to back up files once;
- Sign up- Enter user name and password;
- Configure backup- This information allows Centripetal Retrieve to log in and download data and files from their client’s computer;
- Configure storage- Choose how to receive data; Professionals can choose DropBox as well as an FTP server;
- Set up your schedule- Determine how often files will be retrieved per month, depending on the plan chosen;
- Enter payment information.
Once signed up, professionals can access their console, and view the status of their document retrieval. Agents or brokers can manage jobs in the retrieval process and other information, such as when a job was last logged.
Centripetal Software products and solutions can help real estate professionals capture and aggregate their application data that is stored in online applications. This software helps alleviate the worry that data could be lost or misplaces. Professionals can access their data around the clock, leaving time to concentrate on their business.