BoomTown is a real estate marketing platform that is custom fit for brokerages and their respective markets. BoomTown was designed to coordinate all aspects of a brokerage’s online business into one simple system so that users do not have to manage multiple real estate tools, such as: MLS/IDX feeds, listing syndication, search engine marketing and advertising, lead generation, and lead qualification. BoomTown handles the web so Brokers can handle their businesses.
BoomTown’s step-by-step process includes:
- Homebuyers search for local real estate
- They click on an ad that links to your website
- Buyers see MLS listings that match their search parameters
- They provide contact information to see property details, and this information is automatically sent to the assigned Agent
- Agents monitor website activity for each of their assigned leads
- Agents manage leads and nurture early stage buyers and Brokers can track Agent activity and measure Return on Investment (ROI)
Once an online home buyer lands on the Broker’s customized BoomTown website, they can search for local properties and set the search parameters to meet their needs. Buyers are encouraged to register with the site in order to gain full access to all property details. When they do, the lead’s information is immediately sent to the assigned Agent.
An Agent is able to track their assigned leads’ activity on the website. They see all searches, properties viewed, areas of interest, price range, favorite properties, and more.
Brokers are able to hold their Agents accountable with BoomTown by monitoring specialized dashboards. They can monitor Agent activity to ensure responsive follow up. Also, the closed-loop system reports measurable return on investment and improved bottom-line numbers.