Step 3: Capture More Buyers with Full-Motion Home Tour Videos
Step 3 of REALTOR.com's 6-Step Online Optimization Plan
Posted by: RE Technology
In an effort to empower real estate agents to convert online listings to leads, REALTOR.com published the 6-Step Online Optimization Plan. This report covers the following topics:
- Intro: Get more buyer leads from your online listings
- Step 1: Generate more buyer leads with photos
- Step 2: Get more calls with Persuasive Property Prose
- Step 3: Capture more buyers with full-motion home tour videos
- Step 4: Getting online home buyers to your Open House
- Step 5: Your social network is still your #1 profit center
- Step 6: Increase exposure, increase buyer inquiries
Following step two of this report, step three discusses how real estate agents can harness the power of video to sell more real estate.
Today’s home buyers want more in-depth information when searching for homes – it’s the reason most buyers search online. They know they can get more pictures, neighborhood information and now even videos. Videos do something that virtual tours can’t – give you a feel of what it’s like to walk through a home. Best of all is that you don’t have to be a professional filmmaker and you don’t have to spend a fortune. This special guide will help you create a professional full-motion home tour video.