Step 1: Generate More Buyer Leads with Photos
Step 1 of REALTOR.com's 6-Step Online Optimization Plan
Posted by: RE Technology
In an effort to empower real estate agents to convert online listings to leads, REALTOR.com published the 6-Step Online Optimization Plan. This report covers the following topics:
- Intro: Get more buyer leads from your online listings
- Step 1: Generate more buyer leads with photos
- Step 2: Get more calls with Persuasive Property Prose
- Step 3: Capture more buyers with full-motion home tour videos
- Step 4: Getting online home buyers to your Open House
- Step 5: Your social network is still your #1 profit center
- Step 6: Increase exposure, increase buyer inquiries
Following the introduction to this report, step one outlines the power of photography. Once agents can harness imagery in their listings, lead conversion is easier.
Taking professional house photos that can impact the sale of a home both on the Internet and in print.
Taking great pictures of a house isn’t just worth a thousand words as the old saying goes, in this case it will impact thousands of dollars in commissions. Photos may have the greatest impact on the sale of a home. This guide will show you how to take photos that will grab the attention of consumers and/or become better at directing a professional photographer.
- Understanding the impact photos can have on every phase of the home selling and buying process
- Taking pictures that sell
- Bonus tips for generating leads with photos
Continue reading to learn more about these key steps...