Product Review: ePropertySites Property Marketing Tools
By RE Technology Staff
Posted by: RE Technology
ePropertySites describes their goal in their mission statement: "Perfecting the art of property marketing online and on site." For this reason, we've focused this review on several of their tools focused on marketing individual properties. However, their robust array of products also helps real estate professionals with personal marketing and much more.
There are a few key strategic objectives that agents and brokers can accomplish with ePropertySites:
- Building a property website before the listing presentation enhances your ability to secure the listing
- Leveraging your iPad to exude your technical expertise and marketing savvy
- Highlight your seller's property with a single listing website
- Enhance your search engine optimization effectiveness
- Convey far more information to the buyer than what is offered through IDX property search
ePropertySites offers several different pricing plans for their services. Each of the tools we're going to discuss here is included in every plan. For a better understanding of options and pricing, visit ePropertySites.com.
Step One: Earn the Listing
Property marketing cannot begin until the seller selects you as their agent. For this reason, ePropertySites offers their Flipshows for listing presentations. These "flipshows" or "flip books" combine your custom images and text. ePropertySites offers an iPad-friendly version of their Flipshows, recognizing that the iPad has become a favorite listing presentation tool.
You can check out an example of a listing presentation Flipshow here.