Friday Freebie: MarketVideos.com
Sign up for a free trial of this turnkey video marketing solution.
Posted by: RE Technology
Summer is a busy time for real estate. Between all the showings and transactions, it can be easy to let other efforts, like staying in touch with prospects, slide.
But what happens in the fall when business slows down? If you don't stay in touch with prospects who aren't ready to buy yet, you may miss the opportunity to work with them when they are.
Fortunately, there are solutions out there that make keeping in touch easy while also saving you time. This week, we're highlighting a new video marketing solution from VScreen that does just that.
Try MarketVideos.com Free Until August 4
MarketVideos.com delivers localized market videos to agents every month that educate viewers on local market conditions, including popular statistics like active inventory and median listing price. Agents can share the videos with their database via a branded email newsletter or by linking to their video profile page. Videos can also be embedded onto websites and blogs, or uploaded to YouTube.
Intrigued? Here's a quick glimpse at more features:
- Available in two formats - Videos can be viewed, shared and embedded in MarketVideos.com's native video player. Users also have the option of downloading the video file for upload to YouTube, Vimeo, or other video service.
- Lead capture - MarketVideos.com's native player lets you capture viewer information for easy follow-up.
- All-device compatibility - Agent video channels are created with HTML5, ensuring that they're compatible with all smartphones, tablets, and computers.
- Get as local as you want - The platform lets agents get as precise as they want when selecting an area to generate videos for. Get content localized by city, zip code, county, MLS area, and beyond.
- Powerful metrics - Market Videos are produced in conjunction with metrics from Terradatum, for qualified agents.
- Bonus marketing videos - The email newsletter that MarketVideos.com provides subscribers also includes consumer-focused videos with tips on gardening, home design, mortgages, selecting an agent, and more.
RE Technology has teamed up with VScreen to let our readers try MarketVideos.com free now through August 4. Use promo code FRIDAYFREEBIE during sign-up to activate your free trial.