Use Roost to Leverage Your Facebook Page
With New Roost Application
Posted by: RE Technology
Most of us are aware that Facebook is the dominant force when it comes to social platforms. But did you know that Facebook is nipping on the heels of Google in regards to Internet dominance? Here are some Quick Facts (according to Facebook , Alexa.com and Compete.com):
- Facebook is the #2 website globally in total page views behind Google; should pass Google in first half of 2010.
- At 30%, Facebook has the same global reach that Google had 1 year ago.
- Both Google and Facebook should have global reach of ~50% by end of 2010.
- 2 years ago Facebook’s global reach was just 6%.
- Internet users spend 3x as much time on a Facebook page as they spend on a Google page.
- Over 700mm pieces of content are uploaded on Facebook daily (eg. 100mm photos daily).
- Average user spends 55 minutes/day (~23% of total time online) on Facebook.
- 50% of users log on daily.
- 67% of US online users are on Facebook.
So what does this mean to your real estate business? A Lot!
It means that if you have not integrated a Facebook strategy into your overall marketing plan, you could be missing a huge opportunity to connect to a whole new stream of business.
Roost recently came out with a new social media application for using Facebook to promote real estate business, and produced a video tutorial to provide potential clients with a better understanding of this new technology.
Continue reading to watch the video...