Appearance Matters: is your website making a good first impression?
By Guest Contributor Ricardo Bueno of Diverse Solutions
Posted by: RE Technology
Guest contributor Ricardo Bueno of Diverse Solutions says:
Bottom line is, first impressions matter. The moment someone lands on your website, they’re thinking…
- Am I in the right place?
- Is this site credible?
- Is the information here reliable?
- Who’s the author behind this website?
- Can I trust this Real Estate Agent?
These are all of the various things site visitors are thinking when they land on your website. Your sites design, color, layout and navigation are all going to have an impact on what they think. That first impression.
There’s two things you need to ask yourself:
- Are you making your site visitors feel welcome?
- And can they find what they’re looking for quickly?